Today, making use of technology brings business to success and helps to solve various issues like poor document, time, or client management. In this article, we will list the benefits that a real estate business can get from developing a real estate application. How much does it cost to create an app for your real estate business, and estimate top-rated apps.
Real Estate App Benefits
Every real estate business has its own issues, strengths, and weaknesses. Real estate app development can solve many of them. Not to drift away from the topic, we will highlight only the top-notch of them.
A good real estate app increases brand visibility among investors, agents, and property finders.
An app that provides users not only with property listings but also excellent means of communication can increase successful conversions several times.
Simplifies The Buying & Selling Process
A well-designed and developed app can make the whole buying & selling process a lot easier. Especially if users can customize things like search and some core functions according to their needs.
It is very important and appealing when a user can have things done in a few clicks. Find and check out the property, arrange calls and meetings with real estate agents. Or it may be software for counting leads and storing information.
Availability for customers 24/7
Customers appreciate the availability of services 24/7. A customer wants to get all the information without the necessity to contact an agent and wait for a response. A customer will also like that all the issues within the app can be solved at any time.
Some other advantages of real estate mobile apps:
- One of the best ways of marketing a real estate business.
- Increase of the customer base.
- Huge tool for marketing a real estate business in app stores.
- A way to promote listings and agents or staff profiles.
Types of Real Estate Apps
Lead Management Apps
Lead Management or Customer Acquisition Management is a set of strategies, practices, and procedures to bring new customers for a business. Lead Management Tools are applied by small and big companies and can be developed according to specific needs of a real estate business.
According to Hubspot research, you can see what are the best marketing challenges of other companies.
And here are the benefits of Lead Management for a business:
- Increased lead processing efficiency.
- Lead tracking.
- Fostering leads.
- Sorting out lead stages.
- Identification and statuses attachments.
- Defining workflow.
- Marking active leads.
- Real-time reports, forecasts, and data storage.
- Better communication within a team.
Property Management Apps
Property management apps help landlords, agencies, house managers and companies follow leases and residents. With an app, real estate professionals can also upkeep maintenance tasks, and manage finances to optimize costs and operations.
Account Management Apps
Accounting apps play an important role in real estate. This software helps to automate all the payments, track invoices, and other finance-related tasks. With an accounting app, you will keep all finances in order and can focus on other things that require more attention.
How Much Does it Cost to Create a Real Estate App?
Of course, there are many factors that influence real estate app development cost. But we want to focus on numbers more.
But before you dive into the cost examples, remember that they’re approximate and the final cost depends on the specific needs, a number of users, and features.
- A very basic and simple app for a real estate startup will cost $5,000-$10,000
- Mid-Business Custom App will cost you $11,000–$18,000
- And a Large Business App will be around $19,000–$25,000
Our team also estimated top-rated real estate apps of different purposes: buying&selling, property management, and account management.
Zillow is the leading real estate marketplace in the USA. The system provides users with the full lifecycle of buying, selling, and renting properties. Its database consists of more than 110 million homes in the US.
Some core features of the app are listed below:
- Listings and constant updates.
- 3D Home Tours.
- Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure.
- Valuation tool to make calculations.
- Various filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more.
- Co-shopping: tag favorites and share it with your partner.
- Push notifications about new properties on the market, sales or drop in price.
- Neighborhood: restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops.
- Access to Zillow Premier Agents.
- Pricing details to compare homes & apartments for rent.
- A personal renter profile.
An app like Zillow will cost $19,000–$27,000, and optional costs like QA, UI/UX design, Business Analysis $7,000–$10,000.
Redfin is a map-based home search for buyers, sellers, and real estate agents.
Some of the app’s most popular features:
- Fully customizable search.
- Various filters like by price, property type, criminal level, and school district.
- Push notifications with new homes.
- Tag favorites and get an access to your account from anywhere.
- Search by School.
- Book free tours with Redfin real estate agents.
- Plan open house visits.
- Share favorites via text messages, emails, and social media.
- Gain Exclusive Insights.
- Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
An app like Redfin will cost around $20,000–$27,000. Optional QA, design, and business analysis costs will be approximately $7,000–$8,000.
3. Bigger Pockets
Bigger Pockets in an app for real estate investors. This community has more than 1,600,000 mln members. The company’s goal is to help people with education in all aspects of real estate and real estate investing. Bigger Pockets has tools that help to process data. Other tools help with making deals, marketing, and other activities. Also, with this app a person can enhance real estate knowledge.
To create an app like Bigger Pockets will cost $10,000–$14,000. Optional QA, UI/UX design, and business analysis $4,000–$6,000.
Buildium is the largest property management services network on the Internet. The company provides pay-per-lead ads solution for real estate companies. The app can connect you with property owners in your area, and has real time lead management tools.
Here are the key features of the app listed below:
- Tasks and works order management
- Receive payments on the go
- Get property information
- View tenant, owner, and vendor information
- Ability to call, text, or email contacts from your phone
- View locations on maps, and get directions
- Upload photos from your phone’s camera
To create an app like Buildium you’ll need $9,000–$14,000. QA, UI/UX design, and business analysis optional costs amount to $3,000–$5,000.